Thanks so Much for Booking with Envolta :)
With Over 10,000 Taxes Filed & Rated #1 Cloud Accounting Firm In North America!
Personal Tax Checklist
It's very important you upload the following documents to the link ABOVE (see step 2) if you're missing some or having trouble simply bring them to your appointment.
- Any T-slips (T3, T4, T5 etc).
- Receipts for donations.
- Receipts for medical (medication, chiropractic etc).
- Rent receipts or property taxes.
- Copy of last years tax return.
- T2202A (tuition receipt).
- Annual student loan interest statement. If you have student loan interest.
- Mortgage statement, property taxes, repairs and maintenance & insurance (only required if you have a small business or working from home).
- For business returns bring your income (either a listing or spreadsheet which includes income for year, expenses, and if your HST registered your access code), list of expenses, your home expenses (your utilities, mortgage statements, pro taxes, if you are HST registered, we need your HST return as well), if applicable bring your vehicle expenses.
- For business returns and/or employment expenses for your vehicle expenses we will need the following: gas, insurance, repairs/maintenance, vehicle sticker registration, lease payments or purchase agreements, logbook of mileage, parking expenses.
- For rental returns please bring your income statement, mortgage statements, utilities, property tax, condo fees, repairs maintenance, insurance, legal and accounting fees.
- If you have investments or stock trading we need the gain/loss report.
If you need to cancel or move your appointment for ANY reason please call us at 1 844 444 2239 or email email@example.com.